It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring (actually he's not---he's on the other side of the family room on his laptop) But it is REALLY raining. I'm talking gully washer, crashing thunder, knocked out the satellite raining. And I LOVE it!!!!!!
A good rainstorm makes me happy. I love the thunder, the sound of the rain, the dark clouds, all of it---so long as I don't have to leave my house. I hate driving in it. And it is not near as much fun to have a really great rainstorm while you are at work cuz you can't really enjoy it the way you should. Meaning, in comfy clothes on your sofa or with a nap. :)
And all area residents can thank my husband for today's rainstorm---he turned on our sprinklers this morning before he left for work. That is as good as washing your car!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following you back! I LOVE the rain!!!
ReplyDelete