christmas background

August 4, 2010

On the road again...

I have three friends who vacationed at Disney this year.  My sister and niece went to London and Paris--EUROPE not Texas.  My sister in law and her family went to Canada.  I went to Wichita Falls, Texas.  Now, don't hate me for the luxury of my vacation.  I'm sure that one day, you too can experience the magic that is Wichita Falls. 
Truly, we did have fun---except for the scorching, blazing, brain melting, energy snatching heat.  The boys got to go to Toys R Us (which, since there is not one here at home is a BIG deal), and we went to the water park, we ate a Gehngis Grill (which we also do not have here at home) and Michael got to go to the casino--twice!  Plus, for my kids, anytime they get to spend the night in a hotel/motel it is an event. 
So here are some pics....

I love E's face in this one as his brother uses him as a prop
Yeah, he's letting me take his pic again---even volunteering for it!
Can you see the sweat dripping off this little boy?  Holy cow it was hot!
One is feeding the lions, the other is acting like a lion
I thought this was cool that I could get this close to take a pic.  I have more but didn't want to kill you will nature pics
He's on a bed of nails at the museum.  I promise he is not hurt and that he wanted to do this
This was also at the museum, something about how when ice skaters spin around,  I don't know the specifics they just liked spinning

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....