christmas background

August 22, 2010

getting to know you...

1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?  Iron Chef or Top Chef---I love to cook and would get a kick out of getting tips from those cool chefs


2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car? usually at about the same time I am turning the key---I like to multi task

3. Shave or hair removal cream? Shave---every day

4. What's your favorite feature in a house?  a great kitchen and family pictures

5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?  spices---cinnamon,nutmeg,cloves

6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??  Glee!!!!! I am a total GLEEK

7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef? Chef---I could learn and he/she could help me and my family to eat much healthier

8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"  cool and pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....