I know that some people get great joy out of buying "the best" and that cost is of little consideration. I however, get great pleasure and joy out of getting a really good bargain. It makes me soooo happy to get something really amazing for a very small price.
Examples: I got the terrific china hutch in my kitchen for only $50. Today I got a brand new, tags still on it, gray cashmere tunic sweater for---wait for it---$13.50!! Regular price was $88.
That's not even the best one recently. Saturday we went to an auction and I got a .6 carat diamond pendant valued at apx $500 for----you will not believe this---$5. Yes, you are reading that right FIVE DOLLARS!!! I knew it was real, my husband thought it was cubic zirconia, whatever---SCORE!!!!!
But it's not just major stuff that makes me happy. I can't wait for the school supplies to go on clearance so that I can snag some spiral notebooks and notebook paper for ten cents!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....