christmas background

August 31, 2010

Blog make over

So I just entered to win a blog makeover over at Bushel and a Peck.  Since I have been reading and blogging more, I have been seeing all these awesome, gorgeous blogs written by all these fabulous, creative women and I am inspired and hoping for my blog to grow up to be like them! :)  Seriously, I have been blogging for about a year now and I just really don't know anything about the mechanics behind how to make mine look great.  I have been trying but I can feel my knowledge lacking and would LOVE the help of an expert! :)
So...when you check back in a couple of weeks----maybe I'll have a new look!

On another note, tomorrow is "Meet the Teacher" at my school and then kiddos arrive beginning on Tuesday.  I am excited but not all at the same time.  This year is going to be COMPLETELY different for me and therefore, I am feeling a little out of sync right now.  If you have a prayer to spare :), I'd appreciate one for a great year and that I teach these little ones something this year!

Blessings,
Tracey

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I just linked here from Kate's blog and wanted to say hello. I will send you some positive thoughts for a great start to your school year. I will be heading back to work tomorrow too after an amazing summer with my kids. My wish is for a peaceful and inspiring year for both of us! Enjoy your day....from, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You got it! Extra prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! Good luck on the contest! (but I must say, this is a cute blog girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying and good luck!! :) Following you now! Please follow me back! God Bless, have a great weekend!
    Kimberly
    http://christlikemommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christie here, from Bushel & A Peck Designs. You entered my Blog Makeoever Giveaway, and I wanted to let you know that our winner, The Gang's Momma, was chosen this morning.

    But don't be too disappointed! We have a VERY special surprise for each blogger that entered the drawing.

    E-mail me at bushelandapeck2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....