Hi there! I feel bad that I didn't make it over here sooner to say hello and thank you for the comment. In my defense, I've been battling some issues with my gall bladder so...
Your boys crack me up! You're one brave mama to let them go after each other like that! I think I may have to add that to my bag of tricks soon, but it'll have to wait until it cools off. Nothing fun about 110 degree shaving cream fights!
Hi there! I feel bad that I didn't make it over here sooner to say hello and thank you for the comment. In my defense, I've been battling some issues with my gall bladder so...
ReplyDeleteYour boys crack me up! You're one brave mama to let them go after each other like that! I think I may have to add that to my bag of tricks soon, but it'll have to wait until it cools off. Nothing fun about 110 degree shaving cream fights!
Anyway, I hope you don't mind a new follower!