christmas background

February 20, 2013

Menu plan for Feb 22-28

I know this is early.  But, the book fair is setting up this week and I am volunteering so I need to get my grocery shopping done tomorrow morning.  Sorry to disappoint but I am not trying out anything new.  Everything that I am cooking in the upcoming week is tried and true.  Also, all these recipes have been posted on this blog in the past.  If you missed it previously, you can look through the old posts.  Let me know if you have a problem finding a praticular recipe and I will give you the link or the recipe. 

Friday  Chile Relleno Pie
Saturday  Out---we are going to be going in multiple directions this day so we will grab something while we are out
Sunday  Alice Springs Chicken
Monday Lasagna
Tuesday  Reruns (or leftovers)
Wednesday Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenders
Thursday Hamburgers

Blessings friends!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....