Sorry, I planned to get this published two days ago. Time flies!
Let's jump right in...
Friday night we had this: Lazy Sunday Casserole
Yes, I have posted this before. In the last two weeks in fact. But the family really liked it and it is super easy so it was a great Friday night supper.
Saturday: I had this on the menu Mushroom Barley Soup but my mother in law had us over for a late lunch and we were all so stuffed that no supper was necessary. I will probably make this again later in the week since I already have all the stuff for it.
Sunday: In the spirit of Super Bowl we had this Chicken Taco Casserole It is very yummy. Even Mr. G liked it and he does not typically care for casseroles. It was very much like chicken nachos.
Monday: Green Chili Potato Soup this looks sooooo good. I think we are going to LOVE it.
Tuesday: Salisbury Steak no link for this one. Pretty much I make hamburger patties and cook them in onion brown gravy. Serve with mashed potatoes and peas. Rockin' it old school!
Wednesday: we will be having CORN--Clean out the refrigerator night!
Thursday: Sausage Tortellini Soup I've posted this one before too. I leave the cream cheese out but that it just personal taste.
Blessings friends!
Tracey
All sounds yummy. Will be trying some of them soon and will report back!
ReplyDelete