christmas background

January 19, 2013

What I SHOULD and what I AM

I SHOULD....
be doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and running the vacuum. 

I AM....
reading magazines, blogging, watching re-runs of Warehouse 13 with the boys. 

I worked at the elementary school three days this week so my housekeeping is a little behind.  But, I just can't seem to make myself get up off the sofa and be productive.  So, I am calling it quality time with my kids.

I do have next week's menu ready to type up.  I will try and get it out in the next 24 hours. 

Blessings friends,
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. I am making the cracker barrel chicken strips tonight as I type! I'll let you know what my family's verdict is. They smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day to me!

    love ya,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....