I expected to be perky today, but not so much. I think the main reason I feel lousy is because I took the hydrocodone. I never take prescription pain meds because they make me feel lousy. But last night my mouth was really, really hurting so I took the Lortab. Now today, I feel foggy, headachy, and just all around lousy. I don't drink but I think this is what a hangover must feel like. Plus my jaw and extraction site hurt. :( But, I'm not taking any more Lortab. I'll stick with OTC pain meds, thank you.
No recipes today since I don't feel well enough to cook.
Tomorrow is another day.
Blessings friends,
Tracey
On a positive note----Grey's Anatomy and Scandal come back on tonight! YAY!!!!
awwww - hope you feel better fast. I love the prescription pain meds UNTIL the next day so I know that feeling you are talking about. Hand in there. hugs to ya.
ReplyDelete