The black eyed peas are cooking. That's how you know that a new year has arrived! :)
The menu today: black eyed peas, rice, and corn bread. It's just the 4 of us today and we've had enough ham lately to last us a good long while so we are sticking with peas for supper.
The Mr and C are going to see the Hobbit this afternoon. E and I are skipping the movie. The last of the Lord of the Rings movies about drove me crazy so I just cannot give up 3 hours of my life for the Hobbit. I got Downton Abbey season 1 and 2 for Christmas so I might need to take a little trip to England while they are gone this afternoon. E is planning a big Lego building afternoon. It's a good start to the new year.
I wish all of you a brilliant 2013. I hope that it is filled with love, joy and God's blessings for you and yours.
Tracey
Happy New Year, friend! I want to see The Hobbit, but after the also-3-hours-long Les Miserables a couple days ago, I don't know that my rear could take sitting through it just yet. Love Downton Abbey! Enjoy your day.
ReplyDelete