christmas background

August 30, 2011

Top tunes Tuesday

These are the songs that are my favorites right now...I'm sure you were dying to find this out!

Rise by Shawn McDonald

Move by Mercy Me

Moves like Jagger by Maroon 5

Tonight, Tonight by Hot Chelle Ray

Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga

Stronger by Mandisa

Good Morning  Mandisa and toby Mac

That's not my name by the Ting Tings

I think you should look up each of these songs on itunes, recognize their indivdiual greatness and then put them on your ipod.  You can thank me later.  :)

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. That's quite a list there, little missy! Okay, now I'm giggling that I just called you "little missy." We've never even met in person, and here I am getting sassy with you. :-)

    Dangit. Now all I can think is, "That's not my name...that's not my name..."

    Thank you for that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOD Morning you are one of the 5 Winners of the LUNA Bars Giveaway plus bonus gift. CONGRATS to you, please email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com
    with your mailing address.

    P.S. I announced the winners on my COM-FB page.
    winks-jen-CraftOManiac

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....