christmas background

August 26, 2011

Friday Faves---the stuff I love this week

good morning friends!  i hope all of you are getting off to a lovely start on this friday.  i'm fixin' to (that's my texas coming out) go out and pull some weeds.  yeah, i know you are jealous---don't hate me 'cuz i live such a glamorous life.  but before i head out to grimy glory i want to share some stuff i am loving this week.  none of these products has paid me to endorse them, or know who i am, however if anyone ready has a connection and wants to hook me up---i can be bought! :)

 I am a little addicted to Oikos right now.  It has become my go to breakfast this week. My faves are the cherry and the vanilla.  Thick and creamy, toss a little granola on top, and I am good to go

Command Mini Hooks Value Pack By 3MThese are not new, but this time of year I use alot of them.  I think these are one of the best inventions EVER!

 Iced coffee, my summer wake up


 These are pretty dog gone yummy.  my sister in law introduced me to these and I love them.  a great quick snack

I bought this in the lavender.  Oh  my gosh, it smells so good it even makes cleaning more enjoyable. 

  And finally, happy 40th birthday to Mark Wahlberg (my number 2 celebrity crush)  He is just too cute. 

Blessings friends!

3 comments:

  1. I love greek yogurt. Oh. Em. Gee. Yum.

    I've never bought the Meyers stuff, but I like to smell it as I walk down the cleaning aisle at Target. Maybe I'll just buy some...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree with everything BUT the yogurt!!! =0). When you finish your weeds, head west and tackle mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun seeing what other people like. I'm right there with you on that iced coffee. yum.
    And I laughed and cringed at the Meyers Clean Day (I am currently working with Meyers on their couponing program and I see all their product SKU's in my sleep! And then see it again on your blog. LOL too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....