christmas background

August 13, 2011

Afternoon delight

NO!! This is not THAT kind of blog!  I'm talking about this


 
I have been in desperate need of some kid free time.  I have been with the boys pretty much 24/7 for the last three weeks.  And, I love them, but my brain needed a chance to have some silence.  And Mr. G very kindly took the kids to his mother's today and took me to lunch.  We did nothing special.  Had some tacos for lunch, ran a couple of errands and then--the afternoon delight.  He suggested a stop at Nikki's on the way home.  Love me some salted caramel fro yo! And swirled with dark chocolate hazelnut!  Holy cow---I have simple needs.  Some time on my own and a cup of salted caramel yogurt and I am a new person.  And then I got a little nap!!! ANNND it rained!!! Talk about a good day.  :)
Still working on my craft room.  I hit a snag that needed some Mr. G. assistance and won't be getting that until tomorrow.  Hope to post pics tomorrow evening. 
Love to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not that kind of blog, huh? You're FUNNY!!! I LOVE our frozen yogurt place--Orange Leaf.

    So glad you got a day off! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....