christmas background

May 18, 2011

Surgery update

So, I had my surgery yesterday.  I don't remember a thing---which I think is a good way to describe a surgery! :)  I did have some cramping yesterday and this afternoon.  My biggest complaint yesterday is that I was given an injection of pain meds just before the surgery and it made me feel awful.  I got a pounding headache, I couldn't keep my eyes open but I wasn't asleep---I just had no muscle control, and it made me vomit later in the evening.  So, I'm sticking with advil for pain management. I expect I will have the biopsy results within a week.  Now that it is all over, I feel that all will be well and I will get a good report.  The doctor didn't indicate that she saw anything concerning.  So, for right now, I am just moving a little slow and finding it difficult to find a comfortable sitting position---LOL--kinda like 3 to 4 days after giving birth! :)
Thanks for the prayers and concern.  I do really appreciate it.  Making bloggy friends is hands down the best part of blogging!
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you have been on my heart yesterday and today...And I wasn't even sure what day your surgery was. God must have wanted me praying for you--because I HAVE been. :-)

    I sure hope those boys of yours are spoiling you and taking good care of you! Surely they've brought you a cold Coke with crushed ice...from Sonic? I'll continue to pray for GOOD results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! So sorry! Feel better soon!!! Praying for good results. :)

    Following from the blog hop.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....