1st idea: get a set of measuring cups, measuring spoons, and/or a ruler. Make a little note that says "Mrs. So and So, You really measure up!"
2nd idea: get a couple of purse size tissue packets. Make a little note that says "Achoo--se you as my favorite teacher!"
3rd idea: This one is my favorite!!
In case it is hard to read it says:
Dear Mrs. ____
God has really blessed me this year by placing me in your class. I have become [EXTRA gum pack] special because of you. I really [Skor bar]ed having you as my teacher. Thank you for making school [Mounds bar] of fun. I feel like such a [package of Smarties]. I know some days are real [package of Whoppers] but no matter what you treat us [pack of Sweet tarts]. You deserve [100 Grand bar], lots of hugs, and [Hershey kisses]. [Take 5 bar] and enjoy something sweet. You're the best!!!
I LOVE it!!! Trust me, I'm a teacher, she will think it is darling!!! :) Especially w hen you're little cutie writes a little "I love you" at the bottom. :)
What an adorable idea!! I'm sure my sons teacher would just love that!!
ReplyDeleteHope you're having a fantastic week!
Nancy
I'm your newest follower. If you'd like to follow back, you can find me at http://thatsoundslikecrazy.blogspot.com
That's such a cute stinkin' idea! I really like it!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I'm stopping by from Wandering Wednesday blog hop. Love your blog and can't want to browse around. The body scrubs you listed below sound great - I may have to try that sometime.
ReplyDelete