Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, onions and tomatoes. I also made our favorite jello--strawberry jello with crushed pineapple mixed in and then topped with a mixture of cream cheese and cool whip.
I also did laundry, put clean sheets on my bed, took the twerps to Target and the bookstore, gave the cat a manicure. At 2:00 I fed everyone the above with yeast rolls. Then I cleaned the kitchen, turned on the dishwasher and mopped the floor. Anything else they want to eat they are responsible for taking care of themselves.
Then I made this .....
I saw the cutest advent calendar on another blog today. it was for Halloween but I think I might make a birthday one. thinkin' thinkin' thinkin...
Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....