I realized today how much I LOVE Friday evenings. And I realized this when I almost did not get to have my regular Friday night. See, this is our nothing night. Our boys usually spend the night with their grandparents on Friday night. Mr G and I then pick up take out, put on our jammies and do nothing but watch TV and surf the web. I throughly enjoy this routine and I look forward to it each week. I am exhausted come Friday and our lazy routine is the perfect way to start the weekend.
Tonight, we have the windows open. It was a gorgeous day. It actually felt like fall was on the way. This morning when I dropped the boys off it was 68 degrees! And the high today was 83. Ahh, what a pleasure after all the nasty 100+ degree days we have had through August.
So, this lovely evening, here we sit. Mr. G on his laptop, me on mine, the diva pets laying on the carpet, enjoying the breeze.
Welcome September---we've been waiting for you!
I am your new follower. You can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete