Under my "Stuff I love" I have listed some shows that I watch regularly. Granted they are usually DVR'd and all watched on Friday night.
Grey's Anatomy is a no brainer. Most women my age watch it and love it. I have watched since the very first episode and even though many fans have fallen away over the years, I an still watching and LOVE it!
The Closer: I did not watch this one at first. In fact, I don't think I started watching it until the 2nd or 3rd season. I started watching this one during one of those TNT holiday weekend marathons and discovered its greatness. Kyra Sedgewick is bright and humorous in this role. Even though it is a drama/cop show the cast does a great job developing the inner dynamics and there is always some humor in the episode.
The Real Housewives of NYC and NJ: Now I know many of you are going to give me grief on these two but I firmly believe you have to have one trashy, thoughtless,show that you watch and these are mine. These women are CRAZY! and they make me shake my head in disbelief and laugh at their antics. These are the only two Real Housewives I watch (i.e. I don't want the other cities versions) but they are premiering a Washington DC one in a few weeks and I may have to tune in and check it out!
I also love House and Bones. Again, dramas with great relationships between the characters and humor thourghout the story. Both are smart shows, no laugh tracks here, and I love that. I enjoy puzzles even in shows I watch. I like trying to figure out "whodunnit" and how.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....