christmas background

July 5, 2010

Homemade sidewalk chalk paint

Ok, my kids loved the Crayola sidewalk chalk, however it is pricey.  So I found this online and  plan to try it out this week.  I will post pics and results afterwards.

1/4 C cornstarch
1/4C cold water
food coloring

Place cornstarch in small plastic container, margarine tub, etc.  (plastic containers with lids are recommended because you can place the lid on the container and use another day)  mix cold water into cornstarch until dissolved.  Add food color of choice and mix until desired color is achieved.  Repeat directions for each additional color desired.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Let us know if it works b/c I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Let us know how it turns out, I'd love to make some if the recipe works!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....