These are super easy, super fast, and super yummy. I usually only make them in the summer. They are no bake and really very little work. E and I just whipped up a batch and it took us about 10 minutes, start to finish, and that included clean up. E did all the measuring and the scooping. I did the cooking and mixing.
Peanut Buttery treats
1 c. sugar
1 c. light Karo syrup
bring to a rolling boil
Remove from heat and add:
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
1 t. vanilla
4 c. corn flakes (I use rice krispies but you can use any plain cereal)
Mix together & drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Cool & eat.
Our scoops were good sized (probably a full rounded soup spoon) We got about 3 dozen out of our batch. The boys and I have already eaten 6!!! Enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....