Here is our finished product....
And here is the recipe (before I forget)
This was good. It was crusty on the outside, but not so chewy that your jaws were getting a work out. Nice and soft on the inside. It would have been great buttered but I stuck with plain since I'm counting calories and each one matters! I got two loaves out of the batch. I brushed olive oil on top before baking and on this one I sprinkled a little kosher salt on top. The Mr. liked the salt on top but I would probably leave it off next time because I thought it was too salty. I think is a contender for a fair entry.
In other news, look who got their new glasses today....
They took this of themselves while I was making dinner. They are pretty pleased with their new specs. :)
Don't know what is up for tomorrow's baking. E wanted to try out some brownies but I don't know if I have enough cocoa powder for that.
Blessings friends!
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....