Do you ever have so many things that you want and need to do that you feel like your senses are overwhelmed? That you don't know where to begin? What to do? Where to go? That's my brain right now. I have rooms and trim to paint, I have frames to spray paint, projects to sew, and on and on. And I can't prioritize. What to do, what to do?
So what am I doing? messing around on the computer.
My kids are obsessed with this election. Mom, did you vote? Who did you vote for? Who won? Who lost? etc, etc. I'm over it. No more debates, no more discussion, no more ads. It's over---I don't want to hear about it anymore. Let's talk about important stuff...
Like Mad Men. I've tried friends. I'm 2/3 of the way through the first season and I'm not feeling the love. Am I missing something? It's not hooking me in, I don't care about these people. I'm going to give it one more shot. And if it doesn't catch I'm going to look for a new show. Some of you have shared your fave shows on DVD and others have asked about mine.
Our first tv on DVD experience was 24. We had heard lots about it and never seen it. Mr. G and I become obsessed. We went thru 3 seasons on DVD, I think. We loved it.
Alias, another obsession.
Homeland we just recently discoverd. Liked it alot.
Bones---still love it and DVR the current ones weekly.
Downton Abbey---told you about that one the other day.
Suits---this one I actually watched thru On Demand (same concept) totally hooked on this now too.
So, now I'm on the hunt for something new---
Blessings friend!
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....