You are supposed to read that title to the tune of the current Katy Perry song that is played about every 15 minutes on the radio. The one that I liked about a month ago before it got beat into my brain by over exposure.
Why am I wide awake? Well, it could be because I woke up with a 30 pound cat laying on my leg. Or because my youngest child is in my bed and he likes to try and sleep underneath me. Or because I had a crick in my neck. Or maybe it is just because I fell asleep at 8:00. It's kinda like my own version of the perfect storm.
So I am up trolling around on Pinterest. I have found 5 things I would like to make for breakfast. Unfortunately the three people I live with are all asleep and making the 5 things would involve me making noise in the kitchen. Which would probably wake up the three people. And as good as I think those scones and biscuits would be, they are NOT worth the drama of waking up a couple of the snoozers. One in particular who has never be defined as "a morning person."
That's all I had to say here. Just wanted to say hello to all of you. At 2:56 a.m. If you wanna run by the donut shop and get a fresh, hot dozen to share with me, I will make the coffee. Hmm? Any takers?
I'll wait up
Blessings!
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....