christmas background

August 24, 2012

Hearing aids?

Me:  Chris, bring me that board.
Chris:  Bring you the cord?
Me:  Bring me that board!
Chris: Bean and the ghord?
Me:  BRING----ME---THAT----BOARD!
Chris: Oh! What board?


Me:  Take this and this, and put them away.
Chris: Take it and throw it away?
Me: Nooo, take THIS and THIS and put them away
Chris:  Take them far away?
Me:  PUT----THEM----AWAY!!!
Chris:  Oooooohhh


Me:  Chris, I think you're a cool dude.
Chris:  You're in a good mood?
Me:  sigh

This goes on all day, every day.  Until  I just quit talking.....

Blessings!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - hahaha
    I can relate to the good mood part. I must be in such a crabby mood all the time that the least little smile gets noticed by the husband. He always assumes it will lead to "other things" which is annoying in itself. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....