But still, it is a zoo. So I am not going to bore you with a bunch of pics of different animals. I'll just bore you with a few pics of different animals.
| Meerkat, for no other reason than he was cute |
| there's that cute kid again! |
| This was totally cool! Gallapagos turtles. They love having their necks scratched. E was a little too nervous to give it a try himself. Their shells can weigh up to 500lbs!!!! |
| These are my own random animals! LOL |
| Pretty scary, huh? |
| After the zoo we stopped at La Jolla beach to see the tide pools. This was as interesting as it got. And the smell was AWFUL! Definitely our least favorite beach of the three we visited. |
| But these rocks were pretty cool |
| I was going for the artsy nature shot here |
| Their first attempt at a sand castle. ... Wait until tomorrow...we hit our last beach before we head home! Blessings friends! Tracey |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....