I have never been to this area of California, and none of the guys I was traveling with have ever been to California at all. We were all pretty excited.
The weather was so GORGEOUS!!! It was in the low 70's the entire time we were there. Perfect for shorts and outside, but not so hot that you were uncomfortable.
And the Mr. had saved up tons of free travel points and used them to get us a 2 bedroom suite at the Residence Inn. Ahh, perfect! plenty of room so that everyone could spread out and not get on each other's nerves.
Now lets get to the pics!
 |
| This was their first time dipping their toes in the Pacific! |
 |
| And this was the little guy's first time at any ocean! He loved it immediately! |
 |
| This was the weirdest sea weed I had ever seen. It was like plastic! And those ball things...they look like they would be squishy but they popped when you squeezed them and broke apart like plastic. Oh! and they were empty inside. |
 |
And there was a lot of black sand. When the tide washed out, it looked streaked. I know this looks blurry but this is actually how the sand looked. And when you looked closely, there was little gold flecks in it too.
All of these pics, were taken at Oceanside Beach in the afternoon on the day we arrived.
Tomorrow's destination...Lego Land!!! Or as the Mr. and E call it, the land of happiness and joy! LOL
Blessings friends!
Tracey |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....