Sometimes, when I am cruising around town, I like to listen to the old school hip hop rap station on my super cool satellite radio. And by old school I mean music that came out on the late 80s to early 90s. It reminds me of high school and college. Occasionally, I maybe even bust a move as I show off my mad rhyming skills. I then start to use phrases like bust a move, that's how I roll, and homie.
There are just two things that interfere with my suppa cool style....
This is my "crew"
And this is what I drive....
Nuff said! WORD!!!
Blessings friends,
Tracey
*Giggles*
ReplyDeleteYou have a great crew!
ReplyDeleteheeheehee - you so crazy girl!
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, my favorite music to drive to is classic rock from the 80's. It makes me feel cool and bad. hahahah
yay! thats one good ride with great crew.. he he he and aha i noticed angry bird shirt.. plus that! ha haha
ReplyDelete(trackback: www.mydailypages.com Tuesday archive link - up )
LOL. Nice ride though, kinda like a swagger wagon. hehehe. Thanks for linking up with Archive Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteLOL. Nice ride though, kinda like a swagger wagon. hehehe. Thanks for linking up with Archive Tuesday.
ReplyDelete