christmas background
June 21, 2012
Before 8 a.m.
Do you remeber that old recruiting commercial for the army? "we do more before 8a.m then most people do all day.". That is the life of a mama, epecially when said mama is awake at 3 a.m.
It all started with a headache. You know the kind that wakes you up? So I got up to take something for the headache and went back to bed. But couldnt go back to sleep...
Soooo... 45 minutes later I gave up and got up again.
And started the laundry.
Then cleaned the 1/2 bath.
Read my e-Mail.
Perused pinterest and facebook.
Had coffee and scrambled eggs with the husband.
Made a bed
Folded and put away two loads of laundry
Tried, without success to go back to sleep.
Cleaned the kitchen sink and countertops
Started the dishwasher
Cleaned out the fridge
Started a pot of fresh black eyed peas
Trimmed and washed a lb of strawberries.
Cleaned the other two bathrooms
Made another bed
Started another load of laundry
Made a run to the Walmart
Came back and put away the groceries
Read two books with E
Supervised him on some spelling while starting lunch
And wrote this blog entry....
It's now noon....I think I'm done until Monday. Oh, and I need a nap!
Blessings!
Tracey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....