christmas background

May 12, 2012

well that is just nasty!



see those gray spots on the carpet?  Those are dust bunnies.  Or cats, dust cats.  Dogs, large dust dogs.


Dust dogs and trash. Once a year, I move all the furniture, in every room, and clean under and behind, sweep off the baseboards and wipe them down.  It's fun times.The above is what I found when I moved my dresser.  Just nasty....

But look how nice my room looks now that the furniture has been moved and every thing is throughly clean.





I like moving stuff around.  I didn't add anything new to this room.  I just moved the furniture around and repositioned the lamps and other stuff. And it gives it a whole new look and feeling. 
I have always liked moving things around.I am constantly trying to find a new way to arranged the furniture and make the room look better and work better.  Even as a kid, I remember rearranging my room all the time.  And even then I would take things and repurpose them.  I even took an old fold up sewing table of my mom's and made it into a desk for myself.  Maybe in my career I'll become a decorator.  :)
Anyway, lil E was home sick for the last couple of days, so I spent the whole morning yesterday cleaning and rearranging my room.  I need to do the boys' rooms next.  I was going to work on it yesterday, but by the time I finsihed with mine...whooooo, I was worn out.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....