And look!!! Mr. G's side is not only organized and beautiful but it has all been converted to wooden hangers!!
In exchange for all her help on the closet project, I did these for my sis--
She teaches preschool too and needed clipboards for her sign in sheets, sign up sheets, info, etc. We chose the papers and layout then I mod podged them on to the clipboards and added ribbons to the clip. Which do you like best?
And then, for my classroom, I needed a bulletin/message board to hang outside my door. But of course, it had to be fixed up. I couldn't put up a plain cork board!
I made the pennant and flowers out of felt and once I get the board hung up at work, I will tack them on. I thought about gluing them, but I want to be able to switch them out with other colors and seasonal additions to dress up the board.
And then I made my "all about me" poster. We started doing these a couple of years ago. Some teachers "recycle" their poster from year to year, but I like to make a new one each year to update the info and change some of the info that I share. Since alot of our kiddos and families come back every year I like to change things up.
I will also have my monthly newsletter, info about the music class, and order forms for the monthly cd's on here.
How are you spending Labor Day weekend? I hope its fun!
Oh, that closet is beau-ti-ful!!! I do love an organized space. It's too bad I don't have more of them around my house. If I just didn't have these other PEOPLE living here, I just might! But...I do love those other people...so I guess I'll keep them! :-)
ReplyDelete