I've got a doctor's appointment on Monday. This is my annual routine to get my thyroid and cholesterol tested. This year though I'm going to see if there is some test to figure out if I am vitamin deficient or something that would make me so stinkin' tired. Maybe it is just a result of the continuing cough or residual from the bronchitis but I just cannot get going---my get up and go has got up and gone! Truly I could go back to be and take a nap just a few hours after waking up.
Went to pottery today and had such a satisfying session! I missed last week---cuz I felt tired and crummy---so I picked up all the pieces I glazed a couple of weeks ago, and they turned out so good!!!!! I really didn't expect to be so please with them because I used colors and combinations that I hadn't worked with before and so I didn't know what the end result would look like. Today I finished three crosses and large bowl and can't wait to see them next week. Michael asked what I am going to do with all the pieces I've made. I told him it didn't matter because the creating it is what is so much fun for me. The next two major things I am going to learn are using the wheel and sculpting figures. I'll post pics of the pieces later
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....