christmas background

January 27, 2010

The body bugg is back online!

Yay!  I finally got a response to my e-mail to Apex and got the upload problem with my Bodybugg fixed. So, tomorrow I start tracking calories and steps.  I know it seems crazy but I am excited about this.  Also, next Thursday, after school, I go back to the doctor to get my blood test results.  I am hoping for a vitamin deficiency.  I know that may sound crazy but if it is just a vitamin deficiency thenthat is something that is easily fixed and I can be up and running again!  (OK, I don't really run---but at least I would have the energy to run if I wanted to!)
Tomorrow's my birthday!!!! I am going to be 40 years old! Woohoo!!! The great ladies that I work with surprised me to day with flowers, cake, lunch and gifts.  It was great--they are a wonderful group of friends.  Tomorrow and Friday the kids at school and I are going to celebrate the number 40 by counting lots of items.  To celebrate I have bought goldfish crackers and Mike and Ikes to count and eat. So the calorie counting is on hold, at least for the next couple of days.  I believe that I should be free to celebrate my new decade and eat cake without guilt. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....