These are the peanut butter treats that my friend Misty brought overa couple of weeks ago. I loved them and was totally ready to make them as soon as I got the recipe. Drat! Foiled by my lack of corn syrup! Making them tomorrow for sure!
1 C Karo corn syrup
1 C sugar
Bring these to a roiling boil then remove from heat and add
1 1/2 C peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
stir together until peanut butter melts then pour over
4 C of corn flakes, Total flakes, whatever cereal you prefer
Then drop by teaspoonful onto wax paper. Allow to cool then enjoy.
Thanks Misty! LOVE these :)
OK, now this is my baked chicken recipe
1 whole chicken rinsed
olive oil
one small to medium onion, halved
1 lemon, halved
2 stalks of celery, halved
salt
pepper
garlic powder
Place a baking rack in the bottom of a roasting pan. Place chicken on rack, breast side up. Sprinkle the inside of the cavity with salt and then stuff cavity with the onion, celery and onion. Drizzle chicken with olive oil then season with salt, pepper, and garlic. Bake at 375, uncovered, for an hour or until juices run clear.
I love your blog!!! Such a great idea!!! I have been wanting to start one...I just don't think I am interesting enough!! :) I didn't know you were into G-Sales!!! I LOVE to garage sale! It is my favorite time of the week. I went to a few in your neck of the woods last Saturday as a matter of fact. The rain surely didn't help with the treasure hunt though! Are y'all still playing BUNCO? I'd like to sub again if y'all ever need someone!
ReplyDelete