But this is a new year. And I am not teaching. And the theme is "31 days of change" which is EXACTLY what I am going right now. I am making all kinds of changes in our house and tackling all kinds of projects that I have wanted to work on for months, maybe even longer but not had time or energy for...
So, for the month of October, I am going to commit to posting every day about a project that I am working on, from start to finish. And the projects will vary, but some sneak peeks, this month will include a HUGE garage sale, and a major repainting and decorating overall of significant parts of our home.
I hope you will check in daily...and if you want to participate too check out the info here
31 days of change
OOOH how fun. Can't wait to follow along. I tried a 30 day challenge in the past and bailed after just a few days. I think I picked a subject that was too hard to keep going with.
ReplyDelete