Okay, so Sunday is always a "feast day" no fasting, so I made the 3 envelope pot roast - so yummy! All of us loved it - except Sam who doesn't like any non-processed meat or potatoes other than french fries -but I'm used to his rejection!
Okay, so Sunday is always a "feast day" no fasting, so I made the 3 envelope pot roast - so yummy! All of us loved it - except Sam who doesn't like any non-processed meat or potatoes other than french fries -but I'm used to his rejection!
Okay, so Sunday is always a "feast day" no fasting, so I made the 3 envelope pot roast - so yummy! All of us loved it - except Sam who doesn't like any non-processed meat or potatoes other than french fries -but I'm used to his rejection!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so Sunday is always a "feast day" no fasting, so I made the 3 envelope pot roast - so yummy! All of us loved it - except Sam who doesn't like any non-processed meat or potatoes other than french fries -but I'm used to his rejection!
ReplyDeleteyum. So I'll be there at 6:00, OK? Good, see you then.
ReplyDeleteI am trying London Broil for the first time tonight. It is marinating right now in the fridge.