Maybe you don't do this, obviously not everyone does or Hoarders wouldn't be on tv, but when I am in a nasty mood, cleaning helps me shake it off. And today I had a really bad attitude. Things just did not get off to a good start this morning. And it was one of those kinds of mornings that you couldn't shake off. So, instead of going to work out, I came home and got a jump on my spring cleaning. I cleaned baseboards, moved furniture, rearranged furniture, swept/mopped all the floors, washed the slipcovers, and dusted EVERYTHING. I got the family room, living room, entry way and hallway from the garage done. It was a good start. Something about cleaning makes my mind feel more orderly too. And there is just something about moving stuff around that gives me a whole new outlook. Now, I've just got to get through ONE MORE DAY at work and then I am off for spring break. One Day---I can do that----of course I may be rearranging bedrooms tomorrow! LOL
Here's next week's menu....
Pan roasted chicken
Taco minis
Baked fried chicken
Pizza casserole
French toast grilled cheese
Salsa chicken
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....