christmas background

December 6, 2011

Updates

Where has Jack Frost been?





How did Evan's snowman turn out?  Pretty good...check it out


Once I pulled out stickers, sequins, beads and glitter he was willing to let go of the candy/lucky charms idea


Have you made anything lately?

Yup---some "loveys" for a lovely friend who is expecting her first baby. 



 One side is fleece, one side velvety, and a must have satin tag in the corner.  I made her 4:  1 could be lost, one worn out and she'll still have one for the baby while the other is in the wash.  Can you tell I have experience in this area? 

That's what's going on here folks.  I MIGHT have been told today that my last few blog entries have been grumpy.  Hope this put me back on the upside! 

Blessings!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Jack Frost! Evan did a FABULOUS job on his snowman. And the multiple lovey gifts...wonderful. You're a good friend with great Momma experience. Happy Wednesday!

    PS...I love all your posts. Grumpy or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Elf! haha. I have to get mine out soon.
    Love the loveys. Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....