Today I have decided to use my blog to improve the world, for the greater good. If this goes well, we may do this again. Today friends we will be discussing two big issues that great minds have been wrestling with for centuries, or days, whatever. Please keep your comments free of inappropriate language and personal attacks. We want to have a reasoned and rational discussion here folks.
Topic 1: The white Coke can---love it or hate it? Does the iconic red Coke can turning white for the holidays befuddle you? Incense your ire? Make the Coke taste funny? Or do you love the whimsical look? Appreciate the snowy glory of the can? Discuss.......
Topic 2: (That's right, I offer 2 big issues here) The song "Another Auld Lang Syne" (You know "Saw my old lover in the grocery store...she dropped her purse in the frozen foods...yada yada) Christmas song or not? Does the fact that a song includes a portion of Auld Lang Syne make it a holiday song? Or is it excluded from the holiday genre since it is nothing about Christmas? Discuss.....
Hurry, hurry....I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting to see your comments....I know there is great potential for controversy and heated debate here but I am willing to moderate!!!
See!!! THIS is exactly why we are friends. (We ARE friends, aren't we? :-)
ReplyDeleteThe white Coke can really bothers me. I am so glad someone else noticed! Oh, I think the design is adorable and fun and whimsical--all that good stuff! HOWEVER, I can't tell you how many times I am taking a sip, and suddenly thinking I am drinking a DIET COKE...which messes with my brain and almost makes the Coke taste different.
Does any of this make sense? Or am I just a raving lunatic? :-) Don't answer that question.
Now...off to Google that song...because I have no idea what you're talking about...