Was that too personal? Come on, we're all friends here. Whatcha' wearing? Me? I am able to tell you, without embarassment or shame, that I am STILL wearing my pajamas. And so are my children. Yes, dear friends, we have been up since 7:00 this morning and we are still wandering around, unbathed and in our pjs. You can call us the Funky Bunch.
I'm thinking if I get them in the pool later today that will count as a bath and then they can get back into pjs for bed---if you think about it this is really an environmentally friendly move on my part. I am saving water both in the lack of bathing and laundry. My carbon foot print is practically non-exsistent right now. Don't hate me because I'm "green"
Love,
The Funky Bunch Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....