I've told ya'll before that I almost never get to watch the shows I like at the actual time that they air. DVR is my best friend. That said, I am watching Grey's and I DO NOT like this stupid musical idea that they had. This is not working for me---just tell me the dadgum story and skip the stupid singing.
We took the boys to see HOP this afternoon. It got horrible reviews, but it was cute. I actually had a couple of laugh out loud moments. This is another example to me of how I almost never agree with critics. 9x out of 10 if a movie is loved my the critics I will hate it. I cannot think of a single Oscar winner in recent history that we have seen that Mr. G. and I have liked.
We worked in the frontyard all morning and then again this evening. Pics are to come--probably tomorrow. Got all the shrubs trimmed, flower beds weeded, got some flowers potted, swept off the porch---and that's just the stuff that I did---Mr. G had his own list of chores he was working on. And now on to the backyard!!! Spring is here!!!!
I'm thinking that I want to make a couple of changes to the kitchen countertops and put all those awesome jars to use. Again, pics to come.
And, did I mention how much I am hating the musical Grey's? I like Lexie with Jackson. OMGoodness GRACIOUS---could he have more beautiful eyes!!!!???!!! And while I am talking about shows I don't like---I did not like the Miami Housewives. And, is it just me, but does it seem like Bravo is crossing the line this year on the Housewives and dabbling in porn? I don't watch this show to see these women taking baths with their boyfriends or doing a pole dance to keep their relationship "fun". I watch these for the crazy antics and cat fighting. Good thing I DVR so that I can fast forward through all the stuff that I don't want to see. I need the NJ women to bring back the cRaZy!!!!
E started soccer practice this week. I'm not sure how this is going to go. His coach is a YOUNG woman who tried to coach practice while holding a baby on her hip. If this turns out badly I think we need to give up soccer. We have had such bad luck with coaches and teams every season either of the boys have played. I do love UPWARD though. This is such a well run organization. If you are thinking about signing your kids up for soccer, football or basketball I would wholeheartedly recommend UPWARD.
I think my laundry is reproducing----like rabbits!!! I just did laundry on Wednesday evening and I already have piles and piles to wash. I think my boys need to start considering nudity OR wardrobe recycling.
OK, I've bored you enough. I'm off like a prom dress!!!
Blessings,
I totally blew up Facebook on Thursday night when Grey's aired...that was STUPID and I cannot beleive they thought it was good enough to air!
ReplyDeleteWanna come over and dig around my yard? It needs so much Spring Cleaning, I've been thankful for the excuse of rain. :o)
ReplyDeleteMy kids played soccer and football with UPWARD and loved it! The boys each tried a sport, and declared themselves the 'non-sporty' men of the family...just like their Dad. :o) Fine with me, as it's less running around town! LOL
I've only seen Grey's one time, and honestly, it just didn't capture my interest enough to keep watching. I can't imagine how it was as a musical. Sounds awful!
Girl...if you only do laundry a couple times a week, you are amazing! I run two loads every day, and 3 loads every other day with the exception of Sunday. That's my day off! LOL
Happy Sunday, sweet friend! :o)
PS...Can't wait to see those countertops!