Have you noticed that men can never sense "THAT"? Let me give you some examples.
Wife: Honey, do you smell THAT?
Husband: I don't smell anything
W: What was THAT sound?
H: I didn't hear anything.
W: Honey, taste this. Can you taste THAT?
H: Tastes OK to me
Have you experienced THAT with your husband? We had a case of THAT today in our house. It was 95 degrees here today. So at around noon we had to turn the a/c on. It had been running for awhile and I told my husband that it still felt hot and I didn't think the a/c was cooling. He told me that it was running. Yes, I knew it was running, I could hear that the fan was blowing, but the air was not cold. He said it was just because I was up doing stuff and that's why it seemed hot to me. 3 hours later, it was still running and the temp in the house had gone up. Hmmm.......guess I'll be calling the a/c tech out tomorrow. And, no, I did not say "I told you so." Even though I thought it at least a dozen times!! :)
I'll post some pics tomorrow!
Blessings,
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....