christmas background

March 23, 2011

Pardon my French

Well, once again, I had a whole different post planned and guess what?  U turn!!!
I told you before that my granny hasn't been well.  She is still not well. My mom went down to Florida 2 months ago to help out.  Yesterday, my mother had a heart attack and had 2 stents placed to open a 95% and 75% blockages. She is in CCU in Florida. 
So, I'm headed to Florida with my sister. 
I'll post when I can.
Prayers please---
Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Tracey! I'm thinking of you and your sweet mother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I'm saying a prayer for your mom today!!

    Okay, and here's a little smile for your (probably) stressful situation. I am typing this on my phone, and when I typed "Oh no" at the beginning, I must have mistyped, because my phone auto corrected it to say "Punk!!" :-) What if I had NOT seen that?? You would have thought I was the meanest person in the world!!! That auto correct can really get a person into trouble...

    Praying! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracey...definitely praying for you and your mom! {{{hugs!!!}}}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....