christmas background

November 29, 2010

Christmas decorations pt 1

Hi all!  I had intended a big recipe wrap up of Thanksgiving but it didn't work out that way.  The pecan pie was amazing.  I highly recommend it.  I've told you before that I don't like pecan pie but this was fantastic.  The green beans were really good too.  I used frozen instead of fresh and you definitely need fresh.  Also, I would add a little more salt. 
I've been working on the Christmas decorations and these shabby, fabby(lous), garlands.  Check it out...

I've made 5 of these!  I'll post more pics of the others later but this is the first one I made.  I added my ceramic gingerbread men that I made in my pottery class to this one. I LOVE how these little guys turned out!

These caused lots of laughs in the pottery studio.  I thought they were just perfect to add in to my Christmas decorations in my kitchen.

And unfortunately, this sweet boy is sick again.  he has been running a fever since last night and even with meds i havent been able to get it below 100.  :(

i'll post pt 2 later this week.

blessings,

3 comments:

  1. How adorable! How did you make the garland?

    Sorry to hear E is sick. :o( Hope he feels better real soon. Guess his immunity will be so built up, you won't have to worry about him catching any bugs next year, right? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, CUTE! I need to know how you made that garland (nevermind the gingerbread men, because mine won't be nearly as adorable as yours)!

    Hoping your sweet boy feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - you are CRAZY crafty talented!!! Love these Christmas crafts - come over and TEACH ME!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....