christmas background

February 17, 2010

HELP! Throw me a life preserver

 I really feel like I am drowning.  I don't know how other people do it but I am not able to keep up with my house, my yard, my kids, my errands, and my job.  I am constantly running and yet I seem to fall further and further behind.  In a typical day I: make beds, load and run the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen, go to work, empty dishwasher, cook supper then do dishes and clean up the kitchen, vacuum, run some laundry, do a couple of errands, pick C up from school, pack lunches, help with homework, feed the pets, make sure kids are bathed and put them to bed.  This doesn't include things like soccer practice and guitar lessons, exercise, grocery shopping, mopping, sweeping, bathroom scrubbing, ironing, etc. etc.  The "best" days I've had lately are the extra days off/late starts due to weather that gave me some extra time to get things done.  Am I the only one that can't manage it all?  If you have similar struggles I would LOVE to hear about them and how you manage.  However, if everything is sunshine and roses and you are living a Disney movie---please don't tell me---I might OD on doughnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....