christmas background

August 26, 2013

This post is brought to you by E

Yesterday E took my phone and took a bunch of pics...this is what he shot....


That's a spider he found outside his bedroom window...




Then he moved on to taking pics of his cats... this is Oreo licking her nose...he thought this pic was hysterical




Then he found Smooch over in the corner...he doesn't look thrilled about having his picture taken




A little later he found Mr. Smooch in the laundry basket




Then he just went back and forth between the two of them, taking more pics.  I don't think they were as excited about it as he seemed to be....








Yesterday was a little sad.  Today was the first day of school so the boys were both walking around like they were headed to jail.  I know everyone says this but I just cannot believe how fast the summer went past.  It just does not seem like they have been off for three months!!!

 I was a little bit lonely without them today.  I missed my side kicks!




No, he's not crying.  He was actually laughing like a goof ball and wouldn't be still.


I swear it seems like I was just taking this guy to kindergarten.  Now he's in 8th grade!!!


They both came home from the first day of school with glowing reports.  I am so happy---and relieved!!! I am not joking or exaggerating when I tell you that I have prayed every day since May that God would provide them wonderful teachers and friends in their classes and that this would be a happy, successful year for them both. Mamas worry about things like that.  :)

Blessings friends,
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....