![]() |
| love my metal turtle plant holder. Please ignore the over grown grass around him and the currently sad looking plant in him |
![]() |
| I don't know what this metal stand originally was but I painted it blue and added colorful pots |
![]() |
| I made the bowl in pottery a couple of years ago. Also the little lady |
![]() |
| Our "new" potting table in the corner of the garden (it's a work in progress) |
![]() |
| Our pony bead sun catchers |
![]() |
| pony bead sun catcher---E wants to make more now to deck out the tree |
![]() |
| Saw something like this on pinterest. Got the little watering can at a garage sale and added clear beads to make it look like water pouring out |
![]() |
| had the stand, just added pink spray paint and the pot of petunias and potato vine |
![]() |
| got these blue/green insulators at a garage sale for a quarter a piece! and the old moonshine jug. |
![]() |
| Love a galvanized tub or bucket. This one is filled with petunia vines |
![]() |
| can't get anymore shabby chic then this little angel, her sign in her hand says "whatever" |
![]() |
| we've had lots of rain so we have mushrooms popping up in the back yard. E found this one that looked like a flower! |
![]() |
| More insulators, a humming bird feed and look at my little metal kitty cat! I gave him a shot of green spray paint |















No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....