256....two hundred fifty six.....that is the number of items that I am putting in the consignment sale this spring. I spent 6 hours yesterday, pinning, listing in the computer, tagging, and packing it up for the sale. Thankfully, I had already had about 1/2 the items in the computer but nothing was hung, pinned or tagged. It took alllll day. But I am so glad that I got it all finished yesterday rather than dragging it out. Now all I have to do is load it all up in the swagger wagon and get it dropped off. I've got my fingers crossed that every single item sells and that I get a nice sum to put up for our summer fund.
Today, after church, I spent 2 hours mowing grass. Then an hour making lunch/supper for us. Yup, it has been a full and productive weekend---if not particularly interesting blog topics.
on the menu for this week:
bulgogi beef
bean burritos
chicken soup
ground beef and mac
lettuce wraps
Blessings friends,
Tracey
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....