Now, on to something new, apparently there is a thing going around on the blogs about posting pics of your "real" life. I'm not sure that is ready for public consumption but here is a peek at what goes on here every afternoon...
This is actually pretty clean for our breakfast bar. The kids dump all their junk here everyday, and everyday I go behind them and tell them to pick it up or I'm throwing it away.
That would be the boys' jackets piled on the back of the sofa and next to C would be some clean laundry that was folded yesterday but not put away.
E's room--dirty clothes on the floor and in the bear chair; lego's on the floor; and bed unmade
This is C's version of a made bed
This would be the load of laundry that was washed Sunday evening but never made it out of the dryer.
See this shelf? Well, the plan is to put remove the stuff that is currently in that closet behind it (which contains, wrapping paper, craft stuff,that vacuum, and other misc stuff) Once the closet is empty, I plan to put that shelf in side, add baskets and hooks and make it a mini mud room for the kids back packs, shoes, coats, etc. So far, I got the vacuum out and moved the shelf out of the bathroom and over here. It's a work in progress. :)
So there you go, that is what my house is looking like this afternoon, and every afternoon really....
Blessings!
Mmmm! That cupcake looks DELISH!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....real life. My thinking...a clean house is a boring house. I'm also thinking that a boring house (once in awhile) would be rather nice. LOL. =0)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this post! Once I catch up on some blogging, I might have to do the same.
ReplyDeleteYour real house pics look inviting and warm!
ReplyDelete