christmas background

January 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday photo essay

This is actually a photo chronicle of what I did on Monday--but it took a few days for me to get it posted obviously.  :)

home made mac and cheese 1

homemade mac and cheese #2


These really aren't anything I "DID" but I love these little measuring cups sooo much

Oatmeal made for the next morning when it was 16 degrees outside

salad to go with mac and cheese for dinner



all three beds got fresh sheets (my pic of C's bed didn't download for some reason)

hot cocoa for me and the boys

laundry, ironing and vacuuming

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute little house! And those cute little measuring cups! Feel free to send me that striped quilt any time!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your happy thoughts, funny stories, and positive comments! Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by....